Are you giving your toothbrush the proper care it deserves? Due to the fact that your toothbrush is essential for making sure your mouth can remain clean, you will need to also care for your toothbrush, so it can care for you. Ideally, you should replace your brush every few months or earlier if any damage should occur. Don’t forget to store it somewhere where it is safe and use gentle strokes when needed. Additional tips for caring for your toothbrush are as follows:
– Make sure to never share your toothbrush with anyone else.
– Store your toothbrush in an area where it cannot come in contact with other toothbrushes.
– To avoid contamination, never lay your toothbrush on its side or allow it to touch any other harmful areas. If you must store it in a closed container, do so only for short periods of time.
– Replace your brush every few months.
– Use gentle strokes and never brush too hard.
– Speak to our dentist for toothbrush recommendations and suggestions.
– Maintain effective oral hygiene care by using products that can contour to your oral health care needs. If you are suffering from dental abrasion, make sure to use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
If you would like to learn more about caring for your toothbrush and your smile, book an appointment with Mountain View Dental, by contacting us at our dental office in Hurricane, Utah. Our number is 435-635-9471. Dr. Jeremy D. Hatch and our team thank you for stopping by and look forward to hearing from you soon!