When the time comes to enhance your oral health, it is important to always use effective tooth prostheses to replace any lost or missing teeth. Even if you only need to replace a single tooth, it may be possible to craft a set of dentures to complete your smile once again. Speak with our dentist about denture products that can help you have the smile you’ve always dreamed of. For further information about dentures, see below:
– Due to the risk of damage to your dentures, it is important that you always handle them with care.
– If you should ever break your dentures, or if they should become damaged in any way, bring them in to our dentist for a restoration or replacement.
– Dentures can be crafted for as little as one tooth; these are known as partial dentures. Dentures can also be crafted to replace entire rows of teeth; these are known as complete dentures.
– In order to ensure that your smile continues to thrive, always soak your dentures in a denture cleaning solution. Never use abrasive products like bleach, teeth whiteners or hot water on them.
– To prevent your dentures drying and cracking, never leave them out sitting anywhere. If they are removed from your mouth, place them in a denture-cleaning solution immediately.
Our team at Mountain View Dental looks forward to providing you with denture prostheses as needed. To book an appointment with Dr. Jeremy D. Hatch, our dentist in Hurricane, Utah, please contact our office at 435-635-9471.