The best way to improve your smile is with a tooth restoration treatment to restore any damage that may have occurred to the surfaces of your teeth. This includes damage that arises from stains, discolorations, chips, cracks, malocclusions, or dental damage via oral accidents and injuries. A highly effective treatment to cap or conceal teeth to give you a better smile is dental veneers. Listed below are a few of the benefits that dental veneers can offer:
– Dental veneers can cover up minor malocclusions affecting spacing, rotation, misalignments, and bad bites.
– Damaged teeth tend to be difficult to repair with other treatments, and must be concealed with a tooth restoration treatment such as dental veneers.
– Porcelain dental veneers are stain-resistant.
– Dental veneers can be customized and shaped to each tooth’s individual needs for an aesthetic look that rivals any other treatment in dentistry today.
– Dental veneers can mimic the natural look of your teeth and blend well for a complete smile.
– A single dental veneer can easily last over 10 years or more of continuous use before it may need to be replaced.
If you are seeking treatment with dental veneers, we are here to help you. For a thorough diagnosis and treatment, please contact Mountain View Dental to set up an appointment with Dr. Jeremy D. Hatch and our team at our dentist office in Hurricane, Utah by calling us at 435-635-9471.